Your options at the end of an Operating Lease are:
1) Upgrade the equipment to the latest model.
2) Return the equipment with no further payments.
3) You can extend the rental period.
4) Offer to purchase the equipment.
5) Or a combination of the above that best suits your requirements.
Your options at the end of a Finance Lease term are:
1. Upgrade the equipment to the latest model.
2. Pay the residual value.
3. Sell the equipment and payout the residual value.
4. Refinance and continue the Lease.